Picture of the Demonstration Against Human Rights Violations in Balochistan at the 18th Session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva Organised by Baloch Human Rights Council & Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation (UNPO) on 15 /09/11
l by Johar Baloch Awarani
(November 10, Balochistan, Sri Lanka Guardian) There are 30 articles of Universal Declaration of Human rights,which are violated in occupied Balochistan by Pakistan state and its army and guilty of all human rights violations but the silence of human rights organizations is a question mark?, A blind man who can’t see but he knows that atrocity is on its peak in occupied Balochistan because he hears the cry of inocent Balochs everyday, as well as dumb who can not speak but he also know about atrocity on Balochs everyday, he can see mutilated dead bodies of Baloch missing persons, but the dumbness of UN and many human rights organizations and NGOs which they are serving in Balochistan can hear well and feel better every thing but are still silent WHY ???
The Pakistan state has violating all the articles of Universal Declaration of Human rights in Occupied Balochistan, Here I have exposed some articles of Universal Declaration of Human rights which are violated in occupied Balochistan by Pakistan on daily basis, every one can hear, see and feel easily.
1.* All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
* The behaviour of Pakistani rulers with Balochs are visible, the whole world is watching that Pakistani state enslaved Baloch nation and acting what kind of inhumane treatment with them .
3.* Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
* In 27 march 1948 Pakistan altered liberty of Baloch nation from British colonials into slavery. Since that day untill now, not a single day passes a mutilated dead body of a Baloch son has found to their relatives.everything are unsafe for Balochs.
4.* No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
* On 27 March 1948 Pakistan state forcefully occupied sovereign state of Balochistan and opperessing the Baloch nation and Pakistan itself bargaining Balochistan’s coast and resources with other countries and firming its economy by genociding Baloch Nation , which is not noticed by any Human rights bodies yet.
5.* No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
* As far as the tyrant inhuman treatment, degrading punishment and cruel torturing is concerned, the Pakistani state and its secret agencies has tortured to death thousands and thousands of inocent Balochs in their army torture cells and still doing it. The cruelty, degrading treatment and inhuman acts including such as giving high electric shots, wipe out the nails of hands and foot and its tops, cut the corpus and then pouring peppers on fresh wounds, taking off all the clothes and then hang up inverted, emitting and taking off the teeth, throw deadly acid and urinate on faces, tighten up and hang up inverted without clothes in extremely cold nights under the open sky, keeping in caves with warm fabrics in extremely hot season, cutting off the hands, arms and foot from entire body and then shot in head and then throw away the dead bodies like a plastic bags. Such inhuman torturing to death, cruelty and tyranny is on daily basis in occupied Balochistan.
6.* Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
* The Pakistani law has never considered Balochs as humans or at least the citizens.
8.* Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
* The Pakistani court and justice system has never accepted the Freedom of Balochs, and never release those Baloch Freedom lovers who abducted by Pakistani agencies, the International court of justice is also being silent spectator, they cant hear the voice and feel the pain of Balochs, when 400 people died in Libya the UN reached the sky for Libyan people, but here the thousands and thousands people are been killed since the day of illegal occupation of Balochistan, thousands and thousands are been killed in just last couple of years, the UN is being silent spectator here.
9.* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
* The Pakistan state since the day of occupation from 1948 till now has arrested thousands of innocent Balochs (including under aged), kidnapped and abducted, among many of them are tortured to death and killed brutally they never came back till today now, the mothers and sisters of abducted missing Baloch people protest in front of press clubs on daily basis thinking that their loved ones will return one day home, but not knowing they will never come back and are tortured to death and killed brutally in torture cells of Pakistan, because of this fear thousands of Balochs are livng their life in exile outside of their motherland.
10.* Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
* The Pakistani rulers and its state agencies arrest and abduct Balochs and put them in torture cells without any tribunal and court charges, later the agency’s death squads shot them to death without any court charges whats so ever, no one take them to Pakistani court of justice, from last more then 60 years only a very few numbere has been expounded to courts but they spent their most of their lifetime and even entire lifetime as prisoners, the examples of victims are Wahid Qambar Baloch, Fazul Haider etc and many more.
12.* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
* Balochs have no value in Pakistan, the Pakistan state don’t ever value Baloch people whats so ever, for them we are just criminals. The Pakistani air force has destroyed the homes, personal properties, burned down the vehicles and agricultural properties of Baloch people in heavy military offences since the day of occupation till now still going on, their number is countless, even no any media coverage is allowed, Those Baloch journalists who expose the tyranny and these atrocities are been killed to death by Pakistani forces without any court charges.Fact is that Pakistan and Pakistanis want our ‘Balochistan’ not “Baloch people”, they want to make us slave and colonize us like this forever so they loot our resources and give zero in return and we only accept their slavery.
As fair as the Honor and reputation is concerned the Pakistan state and its rulers have done and still doing every cheap propaganda, to degrade the Baloch code of Honor and Baloch reputation with the help of their puppet paid sardars, for them we are only criminals, they are been taught in their books Baloch people as criminals and thieves, not only they destroyed and destroying our Honour and reputation, occupied our sovereign country and looting our resources but also destroyed and destroying our ancient History, culture and language, everything! by which Nation is known as, they want to wipe Baloch (people) Nation from the face of earth forever (like native Red Indians of America), in order to steal and loot our national treasure our resources from our homeland.
14.* (1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
* (2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
* Many Baloch leaders are living in exile in abraod leaving their homeland, leaving personal properties, leaving their parents because of Pakistani state’s continuously tyranny, cruelty and atrocities, even in abroad the Pakistani tyrants don’t allow them freely to live peacefully and talk about Baloch and Balochistan’s Freedom, the big examples are arresting of Haribiyar Marri and Faiz Baloch in UK only cause of the millions lies and creating propaganda of Pakistani officials, now they seeking and making propaganda against Brahamdagh Bugti in Switzerland as well by blaming him as terrorist and denying the actual fact that the actual terrorists are Pakistani officials, its army and intelligence agencies death squads, infact, who abduct, kill and then dump dead bodies of innocent Balochs on daily basis in their own homeland, by making our people refugee in our homeland, make us slave, name us as criminals invade our land and occupy our resources and kill us in our own homeland. This leave doubt, don’t know how many Baloch leaders and activists who struggle for the Freedom of Balochistan in abroad are been assassinated and killed secretly by Pakistani terrorist death squad, so that our voice of Freedom don’t spread to world.
15.* (1) Everyone has the right to a nationality. * (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
* In Pakistan no any Baloch is allowed to be Baloch Nationality, rather they changing our original identity and nationality from Baloch to fundamentalists lunatic Pakistani forcefully, many Pakistanis have non libral and non secular mindset, unlike the secular Balochs, for becoming Pakistani we have to be Pakistani (which means non liberal and non secular and possess Talibani-Mulla mindset) which Baloch people don’t accept it at all and the Pakistani state is changing their original identity and nationality by force, by brainwashing them and taught them the wrong history, since the day when Pakistan occupied Balochistan Baloch people have never accepted Pakistan neither Pakistan state has accepted them as their citizen other then just criminals the state changing our real identity and nationality by force,
From the day of occupation on March 1948 till now those thousands and thousands of Baloch been abducted and been killed is because they have always talked about their original nationality, they have been tortured to death.
19.* Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
* In Pakistan no one has right of freedom of speech, opinion and expression, only those have rights who express and give opinion in favour of Pakistan, no matter if their opinion and expression is full of lies, misguidance, aberrancy and misleader or not, but no one has right to talk veritable actual truth or talk in favour of downtrodden for those who victims of tyranny, they have no any right, whats so ever, if anyone do then according to Pakistani law they will be called as criminal and will drag to hypocrite biased court and judges, after the release they will be either abducted and killed to death and their bodies will be found in jungle, or will be blamed in false fraud cases.
26.* (1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
* (2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
* (3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
* All Baloch parents want that their children earn their mother tongue Balochi in schools, as well as scientific studies, but Pakistani state has never tolerated that Baloch people learn their national mother tongue or develop, there is no Balochi language in schools in Pakistan, not even a single school. The only thing our kids are been taught the history of non Baloch (Indian/Pakis) history, Indian people, history of Punjap.The wrong history which is not even related to Baloch and Balochistan and ignore our ancient history.There is only one single University in whole Balochistan (the largest and richest in resource country), in which the quota seats are given to all non Baloch people in majority from Punjap, there is no education for Balochs under the Pakistani regime.
27.* (1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
* (2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
*During historical Cultural day of Baloch people on 2nd March 2010, the Pakistani facist terrorist forces ambushed on cultural day festival runined the cultural show and killed several members of Baloch students organization among them Shaheed Junaid Baloch, Shaheed Sikandar Baloch and others, mocking the cultural tradtional dress of Baloch people and harassing them by cutting their lower part of Shalwars is not new thing, its in daily basis. Pakistanis and Pakistan state has not only occupied Balochistan and looting our resources but also destroyed and destroying our history, culture, traditions and language. Everything!
Pakistan is violating all 30 articles out of 30 of the Universal Declaration of Human rights in occupied Balochistan against Baloch people everywhere, above are those articles which are slap on UN and Human rights organizations, I think there is no any other country is doing that Human rights violation then Pakistan who is violating the Human rights and doing crime against Humanity since 1948, But the UN and Human rights organization are silent.
In last I appeal to the UN and Human rights organizations that they should send their officials themselves to occupied Balochistan to see the Human right violation against the Baloch people in their own occupied homeland, and witness the tyranny and atrocities with their own eyes.
Translated by: Beebark Kalmati